Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post-opera letdown

The high is over - the stress is released - and the details are finishing up. It's always a bittersweet ending when the artists have left and just the clean-up left to do.

Figaro was wonderful to see, hear and experience from backstage. While we found Friday to be less than smooth, since we had a very small crowd due to Halloween, we weren't too upset by it. Saturday, however, seemed to be just perfect to me. I loved the singers! Not only were they fabulous onstage, but I found the entire cast to be kind and authentic people backstage. What a cast! Kudos to Jill Anderson for the casting, kudos to Ross Halper for his amazing staging!

I will be posting more info, and a few photos, when I return from my nice, long vacation to Florida.

No comments: