Saturday, August 9, 2008

An Evening in Monaco

I'm looking forward to tonight's event for several reasons - one: it's the last event in what has been a very loooong week, and two: I can't wait to see all that great art & jewelry that I've only been getting glimpses of in the past weeks.

I think it's going to be really nice - kind of a great way to have fun after a busy week. There's one piece of art in particular that has been in my office this week that I'm really going to miss. We already have an early bidder who can't be there tonight - I'm glad for them, as it is one of those stunning pieces that deserves a home that will appreciate it. I'm sure that just as that piece is for me, there are others for you... come and see! Our tickets are $50 in advance (call the office - I'm not there, but I'll be checking in several times today) to make an advance reservation, or $75 at the door.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: